Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 12, 2010



I wore:
A romper(!) from Francesca's
Gap sandals
Gap cardigan
Earrings from Light Years

My motive:

I've been waking up late a lot this week. I don't know what it is but I just cannot make myself get out of bed in the mornings. If it was up to me, I'd be in pajamas all day long. However, it is not up to me and I love clothes a little too much to limit myself to old t-shirts and gyms shorts.

A romper, though, is almost as comfortable as pjs. The only downfall of a it is how long it takes to use the restroom seeing as how you have to get fully undressed. It's like being a kid again!

This guy got a LOT of attention today. A guy in a banana suit approached me while I was minding my own business and then half an hour later, a girl gave me a flower because she liked the romper so much. Not to bring high school math into this but IF you wear a romper, THEN you will get hit on by fruity men and flowery girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...