Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ten pages later.



I wore:
Target striped shirt
Gap cardi
Nordstrom earrings
Gap Always Skinny jeans
Target studded flats

My motive:

Lately my closet just hasn't been making me happy. I used to be able to go in and pick something perfect to wear and not worry about it all day. This morning I just put on whatever I liked best out of my clothes and even though it's not perfect, it was still an "okay" outfit.

I just bought these shoes at Target and I LOVE them. They are the perfect shoes for just about anything. I was planning on returning them since I imposed a no shopping regulation on myself for the month of October but they were just too practical and cheap (and remind me of my former neighbor/English buddy Elizabeth).

Also, I have a 10 page paper due and it's beginning to stress me out. It's my first real paper of grad school and as one of the youngest, I feel like I'm constantly proving myself. I was hoping to knock it all out today but instead I decided waste the whole evening.  Maybe tomorrow will be more productive? Here's hoping!

1 comment:

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...