Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I ain't no hollaback girrrl.



I wore:
a Gap cami and belt
Target cardigan and boots
Worthington tights
Target boots

My Motive:
There's no story behind this outfit but I did have an awkward encounter while wearing it. Some guy in a car decided to woo me by yelling out of his car and silly me assumed he was talking to someone behind me, so I turned around to see what was going on. He took that as a sign to stop traffic in order to continue yelling. I know this skirt is yellow, which in stoplight lingo means slow down but come on. 

As sweet as it was getting yelled at and subsequently confused about said yelling, this outfit was pretty comfortable and Anthro-esque, two things I value in choosing what to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...