Thursday, December 2, 2010

A day off

My armpit always emits sunlight. 


I wore:
Gap turtleneck
Loft skirt
Gap belt
Worthington tights
Nine West boots

I have the day off of both school and work! Yay! 

But I woke up with a sore throat. BOO.

Oh well, it's a traditional sick day- a run to the store to get cold medicine and then back to the apartment to get some work done. I would love to be in jeans and a sweatshirt but it's laundry day, so options are limited.

This skirt is insanely comfy though. It's a little bit too big though, so the belt has to stay. I rarely wear belts for their original purpose but sometimes they're just plain necessary.

Now I'm off to savor my new Natural Cherry Honey Ricola throat drops. Toodles!

6 comments:

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...