Monday, February 28, 2011

30x30: 22


I wore: 
Gap shirt, jeans, shoes
Necklace from Wal-Mart

This is what I wore today to stay in the house on Saturday. I felt like a loaf in my pajamas, so in an effort to be more productive, I showered and got dressed. It worked because I ended up reading an entire book, doing loads of schoolwork and cleaning the apartment. 

The necklace I'm wearing is from Wal-Mart and I love it more than anything I've ever found there. My rule for buying jewelry is "would I buy it if it was at Anthropologie?" If the answer is yes, I buy it. If not, I don't. Anthro really knows how to set the bar high.  And it helps that it was only $5, costing less than most things at Anthro when they're 95% off. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...