Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30x30:5



I wore:
J.Crew Factory skirt and sweater
Gap shirt
Worthington tights
Steve Madden boots

MOM ALERT! If I was a mom, this would be  my uniform. So modest and so warm. Practicality takes the cake in this outfit. 

I walked around all day thinking how much I needed to get a job at Loft. Or a library. It's too bad I didn't wear my glasses or I could have gotten one of those cool chain things whenever I needed to let them hang around my neck.

 Don't worry though, literally every other elderly lady who works at my school told me how nice I looked. I'm looking at it as being someone a guy can take home to mom. Now I just need a boyfriend who has a mom that I can rub elbows with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...