Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30x30: 25


I wore:
Gap shirt, cords
Steve Madden boots

So Lent begins in about two hours and I'm still a little iffy on what to give up. I think I'm going to give up Friends. Not my companions and confidantes, but the tv show itself. I always find myself watching it instead of doing things that need to be done. In lieu of this immature addiction, I am going to dedicate one hour a day to reading something not school-related. 

My typical move is to give up caffeine but I rarely have it nowadays, so it seems like a moot goal. Some of my students (jokingly, I hope) said they are giving up school and/or homework for Lent. 

Are any of you participating in Lent? If so, what are you giving up? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought? I know you have at least one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...